Wednesday 14 September 2016

Pluck up courage - it's time for a relaunch

In some ways I’m not sure why it’s taken me so long to make the decision to invest in a book relaunch.  I launched Bleak last November and lots of people (and not just friends) have told me they really enjoyed the book.  And yet, I admit sales have been disappointing, to the point where they have dwindled to almost nothing.  I know basically that could be due to three things: a) the book simply doesn’t appeal. b) the cover, blurb etc. are putting people off. c) marketing.

Now given what I said in the beginning I believe the book is good enough and although science fiction is not everyone’s favourite genre, there is an audience for my book, if I can just get them to take a look at it.

So that means I need to work on b) and c).

No comments:

Post a Comment